AlleyOOP Power Bounce Trampoline – 12ft
$1,916.00 inc. GST
Soar to new heights! The PowerArm linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.
Easier to install safety net. We’ve pre-sown the enclosure door to help you with installation and the square orientation gives you a cleaner look. This tighter design actually extends the life of your net and reduces your maintenance costs while increasing the the strength of the system!
This product can be purchased in-store or delivered to your door. For delivery, please contact Playgrounds Geelong
to obtain freight charges.
- Steel Frame and PolesLifetime
- Jumping Surface (Mat)10 years
- Safety Enclosure Net10 years
- Springs5 years
- Frame Pad5 years
- All Other Components1 year
- Frame Size12' Diameter × 35" tall
- Frame Build2" diameter, pre-galvanized steel 2 mm thick walls
- Frame FinishForest Green Textured Powder Coat
- Frame/Spring PadPad: 12" × 1" thick - High-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam. Shell: 21 oz reinforced PVC, water & UV resistant.
- Jumping SurfaceHigh-Tensile, UV resistant, Permatron
- Spring Type6.6" Black PianoSprings™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel
- Number of Springs88
- Bounce TechnologyAsynchronous VariableBounce Technology
- Safety EnclosureHighest Quality Unitized System
- Enclosure Poles8 Steel Poles, 6' Tall, Galvanized inside & out, Powder coated, Padding is UV protected with vinyl sleeves
- Enclosure Impact Strength295 lb
- User Weight Rating240 lb*
- PowerBounce Option Includes44 Additional Springs + Adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies Increases the weight rating to 260 lb
- Trampoline Box 114063 × 19 × 8
- Trampoline Box 210249 × 20 × 10
- Enclosure Box7657 × 20 × 9
- Optional PowerPack Box3113 × 9 × 7